• Winibeads jewellery is made of 100% soft silicone, a natural element.
• Winibeads are free of BPA, PVC, Phthalates, Lead, Cadmium, Heavy Metals and are
Non Toxic. They have been approved by the Australian Toxicity Standards.*
• Our necklaces feature a custom designed clasp that will separate easily if tugged or snagged. The clasp is not chewable - chewing on clasp may cause damage to necklace.
• Winibeads are made for all ages and stages... mothers, non mothers, teens, children and babies. These silicone jewellery pieces look good and are a non-toxic alternative
to costume jewellery.
• Winibeads jewellery can be easily cleaned in warm soapy water and are ultra durable, dishwasher safe, waterproof and heat resistant.
• Winibeads have been thoroughly tested and independently certified to Australian safety standards AS/NZS ISO 8124. Testing ensures products are mechanically safe and will not break apart or detach in baby’s mouth and that they are non-toxic.
BPA - An Industrial Chemical that has been used to make certain plastics.
PVC - Poly (Vinyl Chloride).
Phthalates - Substances added to plastics to increase flexibility, transparency,
durability and longevity.